Monday, July 27, 2009

I AM A PHOENIX!




After giving it a lot of thought and prayer, I decided to apply myself and go back to school. I started college classes June 29, and today starts my 5th week. I decided to take information technology, and it is a very hard course so far. I will be doing this for the next 21 months, and hopefully after I am finished, I will be able to get a good job, doing what I love!
On another note, 1 week from tomorrow, my 3 boys will be back in school. I will have a Juniopr, a Freshman, and a 7th grader. Hard to believe that these 3 babies pictured above are that old now. I mean, that picture was just taken what? Yesterday? Last Week? 10 years ago, you say? No way. I gotta go cry now!

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Good for you Amber...wish you all the best...

Take care,
Wanda

the Provident Woman said...

Good for you!

Joy Tilton said...

Good luck on your climb up the mountain!